quarta-feira, 25 de maio de 2016

Spartan Superway

Hello! My name is Karima Lagraf, and I'm an exchange student from Brazil. I was born in Algeria, but I've been living in Brazil since I was little. I study Environmental Engineering at Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF). I came to United States on June 18th to study at Florida State University. I've done 2 months of english class and then two semesters of engineering classes. 
Before I came to San Jose, I did a road trip around the US. It was really fun! Then, I arrived here at San Jose on sunday night and started at Spartan Superway Project on monday. I will be envolved in the environmental studies. I am really excited to be part of this project. There is a lot of work, but I think that it will be a great experience for me!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário